This is a hack in progress. Stand back. Shake the caleidoscope. Rethink. Reimagine. Reboot. Reset. Rehacktivate. Really Awesome :)
This is a RAW collection of RAW throughts that might get ordered into their according sections in the future.
If you have questions on online marketing and surrounding subjects: contact me via Social Networks.
And now - enjoy the rawness :)
RAW & RANDOM.
Marketing Strategies / Concepts / Learnings
Pull Marketing vs. Push Marketing = Search Marketing vs. Create Demand
- Catering existing demand costs you 1/4 of creating demand
- Push Marketing Cost = 4 * Pull Marketing Cost
From Tracking to Targeting. Track and Learn. Target and Burn.
- Tracking: You have to track what you are doing to learn everything you can about your customers.
- Targeting: The better you understand your existing customers, the easier it will be to target new customers.
Sectionizing: Split & Conquer
I want to ask questions that might push things a little bit forward.
- Is Online Marketing the new Business Development?
- What's the difference between Online Marketing and Entrepreneurship?
- General Online Marketing Principles
- Split & Conquer
- Optimized Personalization
- AB Test Everything
- Create Awesome Content
- Postive Business Principle
- Win*2 vs. Win*5 Companies
- States are Operating Systems, Companies are Apps
So, i want to tell stories about business, online marketing, society, science and technology.
Stories and Visions.
How to boost up humanity to create the replicator.
- Global Education Accelerator
- Startup & Online Marketing Bootcamp Principle
- Scalable State-Independent Education Models / Setups / Principles / Units